Monday, April 2, 2012

Now I Just Need a Groom

Normally wedding talk causes me to run the other way. (Bridesmaids dresses in navy blue and seafoam green?  That's horrid.  I mean, oh how lovely)


I look at dresses going omg I'm going to look like a polar bear.  Jeans.  I'm wearing jeans.  and white birkenstocks.

Someone sent me a link to vintage wedding dresses.  Like from 1900.  All Victorian and Edwardian.  Think Downton Abbey.

I saw this dress! SQUEEE!!
It's so flouncy and airy...and princess warrior like.  (I'm gushing.  like a girl.  oh sweet heavens)  I'm not so sure I like the flesh underslip but I think a pale blue could work.  maybe a blue purple.  mmmm in silk. mmmmm And I bet when I dance it would twirl....and flounce.  The shawl that goes with it is a an ew though.

Now all I need is a groom....

No comments: