Monday, April 2, 2012

It's the little things

I'm getting used to Jake not being here.  But it is the little things where I miss him.

I had soup the other day.  I always shared my soup with Jake.
I was about to throw something away that Jake likes to eat and was like I can't throw it in this trash can cause Jake will oh.  yea.  right.
I miss him checking on me when I'm in the bathroom.  I might escape you know.
I miss him licking me after a shower to see if I'm clean.
I don't like the yolks of hard boiled eggs.  I don't have anyone to eat them for me.  Or my dinner that's burned.

I miss him as an excuse not to clean my room.  He so hated when I did that.

I miss his face looking at me while I'm eating.  Begging for a bite.

I don't however, miss his digestion issues.

1 comment:

pennyante said...

Don't eggs have that hydrogen sulfide odor? (chuckle)