Thursday, April 12, 2012

I'm my mother

RUN!

Last night I was at Movie Buddy's house.  I had left some juice and milk and ice cream there on Saturday.  I'm pretty sure I told him he could drink and eat it.  (I only get miffed when he eats the ice cream I haven't tasted yet...unless it is specifically for him.  like coffee.)   It was Wednesday.  I opened is fridge to get juice and it was gone!  and I was shocked!  It was fine but I was still shocked.  Where did it go?

I realized this morning it has to do with my mom.  We buy food but we are not allowed to use or she doesn't seem to realize that once you use it, there is no more.  She will go to the cabinet and say i could have sworn we had X.  I'm like we used it 2 weeks ago or what have you.  She's like why would we do that?

Yes.  You get food to look at it so you can say you have a full pantry.  Not to actually eat it or anything.

It is amazing and rather frightening sometimes to see how one's family influences them.

No comments: