Thursday, March 8, 2012

Utterly...

bored.  I am completely bored.  I thought I was an interesting person.  Yeah no.

I thought I'd be relieved not to have a dissertation to write, not to go to night classes.  Yeah, no.

I'm bored out of my skull.

I suppose I could work on cleaning my room.  It upsets Jake to no end however.  And I need to use the living room and that just annoys my family.   Pretty much everything I do has the potential to annoy them.  It's pretty clear I need to figure out a way to move.

I think, maybe, that this is part of the reason I'm so sad.  I get up, walk Jake, go to work, come home, try to amuse myself for 4-5 hours, go to bed.  Repeat.  Repeat.  Ad Infinitum.  What is the point to all of this?

I'm tempted to sign up for classes because I'm so at a loss of what to do with myself.

My brain just spins and spins because there is nothing to distract it.  Nothing to focus on.

No comments: