Monday, March 5, 2012

Friends and Social Networks

Up until about a month ago, I was pretty active on semi-obscure social network.  I've essentially left it though.  I've been asked why.  I've been asked to come back.  I've been told I'm missed.

I don't believe it.  I can't believe any one would miss me.

Lately it seems as all I've been doing is whining.  And no one likes a whiner and complainer.  No one likes a cling-on and someone who's needy.  So I stopped posting.

I had thought I had I made a friend of sorts.  But then this "friend" betrayed me.  I see  how foolish I was to trust someone.  To think that I had made another friend (bringing the total to 2!).  I am so beyond hurt.  I had worked so hard to tear down the walls around my heart.  Now I'm working to build them back.

1 comment:

pennyante said...

What???!!! You don't believe you've been missed? You don't think you have a friend? Good grief! I am always looking for you on that social network! I have had to hunt up your blogs and bookmark them so I can keep up with you!!!

Of course, I'm not the sociable type who is always penning private emails or stuff like that but I still thoroughly enjoyed your posts and looked forward to what you had to say AND your beautiful photos! I miss them!

Whining? Haven't we all complained one time or another? I never thought that you were burning up the airwaves with complaints! And I never thought you were a Klingon either!!!!