Thursday, March 1, 2012

I should just stop reading...

There's a blog called Seraphic Singles and it's mostly advice for single women.  I honestly don't know why I read it anymore.  It only upsets me.  Because I'm everything "wrong" and it just feeds into the feelings of hopelessness and ineptness I have.

This morning's post has actually made me cry. And now I feel even more hopeless.

2 comments:

pennyante said...

I hope you are not letting this blog and its commenters define your life.

Maybe because I am so old, I am beyond the concerns expressed in the blog article. I'm just trying to be myself and to enjoy my conversations with the men that I meet. They have something to learn from me; I have something to learn from them.

I hope you can get over the feelings of hopelessness and simply enjoy who you are with.. at that moment in your life.

Tina aka Snupnjake said...

That's the problem. Except for 1 person, I'm not with anyone else. I only have 1 friend in real life.