Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Well, Here They Are

Here are my goals for 2012.  It's a mix of personal and professional.


  1. To stop complaining and whining and suck it up and deal.  Just shut the hell up.
  2. To be more professional in dress and deportment.
  3. To shut the hell up.  
  4. To keep my temper.
  5. Not to rise to my sister's bait or play passive aggressive games.
  6. To think first then speak.  Although I should just shut up.
  7. Do not throw my boss under the bus.
  8. Do not argue with my teammates.
  9. To be a better person.
  10. To be nicer to people.
  11. To be more considerate of others.
  12. To not be so imperealistic and demanding.
  13. To not nag.
  14. To grow up.
  15. To just deal with it.
  16. To not be all the things I hate.

3 comments:

pennyante said...

Here's another one... To like myself and not put myself down...

Mike said...

I'll second that one - needs to be #1.

Tina aka Snupnjake said...

But I don't like myself. I need to change and be a different person. I don't like who I am.