Monday, January 30, 2012

Dreams

Lately, I have been having 2 recurring dreams.  They are very nice dreams.

In the first dream, I can feel a man's arms around me.  Usually, I'm facing him with my head resting on a really soft t-shirt or sweater.  I can smell him and he smells safe.  His head is resting on top my head...well my head's tucked under his chin.  He so warm.  and soft.  and safe.  He keeps me from drowning.

The first time I had this dream, I moved to that half wake-half sleep state and I fully expected him to be there.  I even called to him.  And then I started waking up and I was like, this isn't right.  I'm not in the right spot.  And then I realized it was a dream.  I just started crying.

In the second dream, I've managed to convince (coerce, blackmail, whatever) Hiking Buddy to go camping with me.  In some dreams Jake is there and some dreams he's not.  I think in the first dream Jake went and slept in Hiking Buddy's tent.  The latest one had us both in our tents across from each other with fire in the middle.  I know we are having lots of fun because the overall feel of the dream is happy.  There's lots of green.


No comments: