Over the summer, I bought lots of berries and froze them. My family wants the freezer space back so I'm trying to figure out what to do with the frozen berries.
I found this recipe for Blackberry Cobbler and made it with blackberries and raw sugar (that sugar that is brown colored and really big). It was really good. There's nothing in the recipe that is specific to blackberries, so I thought I'd experiment with the frozen strawberries I have. This time, I borrowed a Photo Buddy's glass pie pan. When I made the cobbler the first time, it escaped from the throwaway tin and got all over the oven and there was smoke and nasty. His glass pie pan was perfect! (now...to figure out how to keep said pie pan....). Here's how it looks unbaked:
And here it is baked:
Just needs cream ;)


No comments:
Post a Comment