Sunday, February 12, 2012

Strawberry Fields

I have come into the possession of 4 flats of strawberries or roughly 30 lbs.  Don't ask.  So I've been baking and freezing up a storm. Slice slice baby...

As I was making strawberry muffin loaves for Photo Buddy, I started crying.  Soon, I won't have anyone to bake stuff for.  Photo Buddy's planning on moving and since there appears to be no future for me here, I'm leaving as well.

I don't want to.  I don't want to start over again.  It took me 6 years to find a friend in the form of Photo Buddy.

I should be excited about having new opportunities.  I'm not.

Computer Guy is harrassing me to finish my CV and start looking.  It is incredibly hard.  I'm so sad and so depressed that I can't write any cover letters that have a good spin on them.  I look at openings and feel horridly unqualified.


No comments: