Thursday, July 12, 2012

If only I knew

I have been asked if I am doing God's Will.

I can't answer the question.  I don't know what God's Will is for me.

I have the sinking suspicion I am not however.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Just spend time with Him in Scripture so that you can recognize Him when He speaks, and ask Him to show you what His will is for you. First of all, ask Him to let you feel His love. Pray "that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give you a spirit of wisdom and revelation resulting in knowledge of Him."

May the eyes of [your] heart be enlightened, that you may know what is the hope that belongs to His call, what are the riches of glory in His inheritance among the holy ones..." [Ephesians 1:17-18]. Ask for the comfort and fruit of the Holy Spirit, as well as all the gifts He wants to give you. Eucharistic adoration is especially powerful.

In Christ,
Kathy