Thursday, October 25, 2012

Meltdown

I'm a little stressed.

I'm upset that I don't have anyone (or dog) to curl up to and snuggle with...it's all the more noticeable now that it is getting cold out.  But I can't cry about that...

I'm upset that I don't have a job.  It is looking gruesome for finding a job that relates to my education level.  I feel like my academic dreams are crashing around me and I'll be stuck moppin' floors.  Can't have a breakdown about that...

I'm running out of $$ but I'm too rich for food stamps.  Can't cry about that.  Actually that's worth snark ...

On Wednesday morning, I got up really early and convinced Photo Buddy to go with me to Shaw's Garden to take pictures of fall leaves in the sunrise.  Stupid clouds.  It was supposed to be clear.  It was a great day and I had lots of fun.  Later on that evening, I look at my images.  Horrid.  They are just wrong.  Composition is off.  Camera shake is present.  Exposure isn't great.  I burst into tears and start bawling.  Poor Photo Buddy had to listen to me wail about how I should just delete all my images and sell my camera.

My priorities.  They are so in order.

No comments: