I was reading this article about a woman who was depressed. I found myself nodding along.
I'm having a hard time getting out of bed now. I'm having a hard time coming up with reasons to get out of bed or to stay out of bed. It's what I miss about having a dog. I had to get up or I wasn't going to like what happened next. The smell of dog pee doesn't really help the depressed state. Especially when you know if you don't take said puppy out, you'll have lots more work you don't want to deal with. Or, if you have irritability issues, know that you will most likely yell at said puppy for your laziness. Better just to get out of bed and take puppy outside.
I'm almost positive now I'm suffering from PMDD, which is premenstrual dysphoric disorder.
Last week was the perfect example.
On Monday, I went to the doctor, who told me there was nothing wrong with me that losing weight won't cure. Normally I just roll my eyes. That day, I just cried all day and I was irrational. I was quarrelsome as well. It was just awful. I was like stop being crazy and I like couldn't stop. By Wednesday I had stopped crying all the time but was still unhappy. I started my period on Friday and was fine.
I'm wondering now if that's what the problem has been all along...
No comments:
Post a Comment